• We offer full refunds on up to five items per order within 14 days from your date of purchase if you change your mind.
• Only a maximum of five items per order may be returned if you change your mind.
• All original packaging must be returned with the goods in order to receive a full refund.
• Your item must show no sign of use or wear.
• If we believe or suspect that products purchased by you have been purchased for any commercial purpose, including resale, for the purpose of market research, reproduction or use in marketing activities or otherwise for the benefit of any business or enterprise unrelated to us, that has not been authorised by us, we reserve the right not to accept the return of those products and/or offer a refund.
• Our Returns & Exchanges Policy applies in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under the consumer guarantees which apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
• To initiate a return, please click the ‘Initiate a Return’ button above.
• Follow the instructions and select the items you wish the return.
• You will get a confirmation email with the shipping details and guidelines.
• Our sunglasses sell quickly so we recommend that you purchase your desired item to ensure you don't miss out. We will send this order out to you right away! With your original pair, if you can send it back to us as per our returns policy we will refund you as soon as we receive it.
• We recommend this process to avoid disappointment on missing out on your desired item by the time we receive your returned one.
• Shipping costs to return an item are to be paid by the customer.
• Refunds will be made to the original account in which the item was paid for.
• We process returns within 48 hours of receiving them, however please allow up to 5 business days for the funds to appear in your account.
• Please note, you will receive an email to notify you that your refund has been processed.
• Please return your item to us with a tracking number as we are not responsible for items that go missing during transit.
• Our Returns and Exchanges Policy applies in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under the consumer guarantees which apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you feel your item has manufacturing defects or is faulty, please email email@example.com within 7 days of purchasing and we will try to resolve the situation for you.
Our Returns & Exchanges Policy applies in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under the consumer guarantees which apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.